BlastTac® Ballistic Curtains
BlastTac ballistic curtains provide blast and ballistic protection to personnel across the aerospace industry.
Our ballistic curtains are tested to international standards including: ASTM, MIL Spec, NFPA and UL752. We also offer a variety of standard options and custom engineered designs including:
- 9880 Core Matrix Technology™
- ArmourCore 132™
- Ballistic Protection
- Frag Protection
- FireMax 717
- Arc Flash Protection
- Patented Epic™ Encapsulation
- Extreme Durability
- Monolithic Performance
- Easy Clean
- Custom Made to Size
- TacLoc™ Modular Connection System
- Engineered to Specification
- Internal Testing to Specification
- Independent Lab Testing
- Berry Amendment Compliance
The AB Series is UL752 tested to levels 1, 2 and 3 in bullet resistance. Similarly, our blast curtains and blast blankets are also frag and ballistic protection tested to: 2-GRAIN RCC V50 BL(P), .22-CAL 17-GRAIN FSP V12 V50 BL(P) and .30-CAL FSP V50 BL(P). The AB Series is engineered using Core Matrix™ and AmourCore technology. Core Matrix Technology significantly reduces back-face trauma and also eliminates the need for layer counting, quilting and lamination.
- This technology, combined with the flexibility of Unidirectional ArmourCore™ 132, also equips the AB Series with the necessary composition for fragmentation and ballistic protection across the aerospace industry.
FireMax Fireproof Protection
- For high-temperature applications, BlastTac designed FireMax. FireMax is applicable to any series across the BlastTac line, including the AB Series. FireMax also provides arch flash, chemical and fire protection in addition to ballistic protection.
- Our blankets and curtains are military grade and manufactured at our facility in Amsterdam, NY. Breton Industries is a U.S. Military Contractor established in 1949. Our military experience is the driving force behind the careful design and manufacturing of the world’s finest blast blankets and blast curtains.